Birth Certificate In Ghaziabad
Birth Certificate in Ghaziabad Ph- 09540005002 | Birth Registration in Ghaziabad
In Ghaziabad or Indiai, it is mandatory to register every birth as per the Registration of Birth Act, 1969. Birth certificate is one of the important legal document which serves as an identity proof of a person in various circumstances. The Chief Registrar of birth is responsible for issuing the birth certificate under the State Government of Delhi. In this article, we look at the guidelines for obtaining Delhi birth certificate in detail.
Reason to Obtain Birth Certificate
There are various reasons for obtaining the birth certificate, which are listed below:
• To register for the marriage certificate, one needs to submit the birth certificate to prove age.
• To obtain documents like Passport, Voter ID, Driving license, etc.
• To get admission in educational institutions.
• To claim insurance benefits.
Who Can Register Birth?
In Delhi, a birth certificate can be obtained if the event of birth is registered within 21 days from the date of birth.
• If the birth happens in a house, the head of the household is responsible for registering the birth.
• If the birth occurs in hospitals, nursing homes or health centre, any officer authorized by a medical officer is responsible for registering a birth.
• If a birth occurs in jail, the jail in charge is eligible to report such births.
• If a birth occurs in the moving vehicle, the person in charge of the vehicle is required to report the birth.
If a birth is not recorded within one year of birth, you can contact the place of birth for registration of the event and the Registrar Office for recording the birth.
The following documents to be submitted along with the application form.
• Proof of birth of the child in respect to whom the certification is required.
• Affidavit considering place, date and time of birth of the person.
• Residential certificate of the parent of the respective year.
• Parents’ identity proof.
The documents required in case of delayed registration of birth.
• A request letter from the father/mother.
• Proof of address where the birth of a child takes place.
• Affidavit in prescribed format that includes complete details of the child.
• Proof of birth date.
• Aadhar card.
Online Application Procedure
The applicant has website to follow the below-given procedures to obtain a Birth Certificate online
Step 1: Please visit the www.bithcertificate.in of Delhi Government.
Step 2: Click on “Online Services” option which is displayed on the home page of the portal or take no from there and call them.